วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556


                                My profile
 
  
 
 


     My name is   Kamonchanok Boonmee
                                                          
                                         Nickname Mon

                                               
                                  My birthday 25 Oct. 1999

 I study in class 2/3,Kanchanaphisekwitthayalai Suphanburi.
                    My favorite subject are Math and Science.   
                           Footballer  my idol is Neymar.
             
                  My favorite singer is the band No More Tear.


                         My favorite color Black - white.
                                                            

                                  Favorite Food Noodle.
 
                                   I go to school by van.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น